To Build Lasting Trust" within your
organization FREE by entering your
name and email below:
With so many people applying for jobs online, you need a way to differentiate yourself.
You have to be more than just another resume in a stack of resumes.
But it’s difficult to find a way to stand out from the rest.
In this Fox Business segment, I talk about how The Career Accelerator Program can show you how to differentiate yourself from the crowd and get the job you want.
By Bob Prosen | Comments 2
Last week I asked more than 1,000 small business leaders across the country to evaluate the importance of Top 10 critical business challengesand over 26% of the people responded! Take a few minutes to find out what leaders identified as their top eight challenges. Do you agree with them?
I teamed up with AOL’s Rod Kurtz to answer some very good small business decision making questions posed by small business owners about:
- Key small business strategy and market intelligence,
- Tips on hiring help for small business accounting, and
- Whether getting a patent for your product idea is worth the expense and the wait.
Effective business leadership is vital to economic recovery. My key points for recovery include excellent customer service and stable employment.
- If you plan ahead you don’t have to lay off your employees
- Keeping people employed allows them to spend money
- Consumer spending keeps the economy alive and stable
In this edition of Your Business Answers I get to discuss some compelling topics including:
- Deciding whether to take on a new client from an unfamiliar industry
- Young employees offer fantastic benefits if you are willing to work with their needs and expectations
- How to command higher profits on domestic goods
This is a great comparison of business and sports – keeping your team and all your players on the field and working rather than sidelining them and rewarding them for not playing just makes sense!
Here I discuss the importance of people to your small business as I emphasize in my book Kiss Theory Good Bye.