To Build Lasting Trust" within your
organization FREE by entering your
name and email below:
Effective business leadership is vital to economic recovery. My key points for recovery include excellent customer service and stable employment.
- If you plan ahead you don’t have to lay off your employees
- Keeping people employed allows them to spend money
- Consumer spending keeps the economy alive and stable
In this interview for Book Expo America I talk about my book, Kiss Theory Good Bye, and how you can:
- Cut away outdated ideas,
- Make the most of your time through accountability, productivity and communication,
- Hire people smarter than you,
- Focus on results and what’s most important, and
- Play as hard as you work, because your quality of life is ultimately what it’s all about.
By Bob Prosen | Comments 1
Specifically designed for:
Small Business Owners and Senior Leaders who want to increase profit and accountability, make their job easier, consistently achieve their objectives, react less and have more time to plan.
Managers and Supervisors who want to achieve results more easily, align employees to work on the right objectives, and have far fewer personnel situations to manage. You’ll also learn how to be recognized as a top performer, both inside and outside the company, and become highly marketable because of your successful track record.
High-Potential Leaders ready to move up and who want “the playbook for running a successful company without the waste of costly mistakes and learning from “the school of hard knocks.”
Leaders Under Siege who must achieve operating and financial results immediately in order to put their company back on track.
Entrepreneurs of start-up and fast-growing companies who need a proven process to reduce risk and immediately increase profit and performance.
CUSTOMIZED leadership training PROGRAMS:
Customized workshops designed for your company’s specific requirements and delivered by The Prosen Center for Business Advancement® at your business site. Click here for details.
Customized Keynotes – Packed with practical advice you can use immediately. Click here for details.
|TheInnovation Zone – Host Tom Kelley (MP3)|
This is an interview I did with Tom Kelley where we talk about getting down to your core business basics with my book, Kiss Theory Good By.
WBBM Chicago (MP3)
In this interview with Greg Murray at WBBM Chicago I outline the 7-Step accountability-based plan for driving results in your small business from my book Kiss Theory Good Bye
This is my interview with Jim Peak of My Success Gateway about helping small business leaders increase your performance and profit with my book, Kiss Theory Good Bye.
In this edition of Your Business Answers I get to discuss some compelling topics including:
- Deciding whether to take on a new client from an unfamiliar industry
- Young employees offer fantastic benefits if you are willing to work with their needs and expectations
- How to command higher profits on domestic goods